- Fizzy Thoughts: Me and Chuckie

Me and Chuckie

Thursday, February 26, 2009

I licked Chuck Norris in line at the bank because I think I need some serious help.

I know, you're thinking "well, this proves it...softdrink really is crazy."

But go check out Florinda's post to join the craziness and understand why I'm closer to Chuck Norris than I ever wanted to be. It's too funny!

6 comment(s):

bermudaonion said...

I did that one too, but yours is so much better. I yelled at your mom at the dinner table because I'm NOT crazy.

Ti said...

I danced with a snowman at the dinner table because that's how I roll.

LOL.

Karen H. said...

I have a chicken post today. See, I knew you would understand that because that's how we roll.

Florinda said...

I karate chopped a surfer under your bed because I'm sexy and I do what I want. (Different reason today - different shirt :-D.)

Thanks for playing along - I'm glad to see people having fun with this!

Ladytink_534 said...

Neat new look!

I ran over a baseball bat sliding down a hill because Big Bird said to and he's my leader.

Joanne said...

I smelled a birdbath at the dinner table because Big Bird said to and he's my leader.

Alrighty then :)

In a real sense, people who have read good literature have lived more than people who cannot or will not read. It is not true that we have only one life to live; if we can read, we can live as many more lives and as many kinds of lives as we wish. ~S.I. Hayakawa

The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.
~St. Augustine

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.
~Mark Twain

  © Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to top