Wednesday, February 04, 2009
Trish, over at Hey Lady!, posted about all the O's she loves. Okay, ten of them. You see, there seems to be a letter meme running amok. All you have to do is ask for your letter, and voila...instant post topic. Trish assigned me the letter T. So here are ten T things that I love...
1. Travel – It just so happens that I posted about my love of travel the other day. With the exception of reading, it’s my favoritist thing. (Hamburger isn't a thing, he's a person, that would be why he's not in that list.)
2. Text – as in words on a page. You didn’t think I wouldn’t manage to somehow work reading or books into this list, did you?
3. Three-day weekends – I almost hate to say this, but I almost always have three-day weekends. That’s because I flex and work 4 ten hour days. I have Mondays off, and I love it!
4. Tarmac – When you’re leaving on a trip, the airport runway can be a beautiful thing.
5. Tea – green tea lattes, Irish breakfast tea, Tazo Calm tea, tea with scones and clotted cream…
6. Thames – the river that runs through London. I’m cheating a bit, because I love London and this is as close as I could come. Wait, I could have said the Tower of London. Also a wonderful place…if you ever have the chance to watch the Ceremony of the Keys at night, it’s an awesomely spooky thing to witness.
7. Thirties – of which I will only belong to for 76 more days. I’m really going to miss them.
8. TGIF – Actually, I never say TGIF, but again, I’m cheating a bit to get to the word Friday.
9. Thermostat – I lurve the thermostat in my house. And the one in my car. And the knob that is a cousin to the thermostat that turns on the little heater under my desk. Because I love to be warm.
10. Trousers – Isn’t that a cool word? I love pants much more than I will ever love skirts or dresses.
Would you like to join in the fun? Leave me a comment requesting a letter, and I’ll get back to you with your homework assignment. All you have to do is talk about ten things that you love that start with that letter. Then, when people comment on your post, you assign them a letter, etc, etc, blah, blah, blah.