- Fizzy Thoughts: Travel time

Travel time

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I saw this over at girasoli's blog. Since Brad recently pointed out my blog is way heavy on the books, I decided this would help in my quest for diversification. :-)



Your Travel Profile:



You Are Very Well Traveled in Western Europe (64%)

You Are Well Traveled in Southern Europe (53%)

You Are Well Traveled in the United Kingdom (50%)

You Are Well Traveled in the Western United States (47%)

You Are Somewhat Well Traveled in Eastern Europe (40%)

You Are Somewhat Well Traveled in the Northeastern United States (29%)

You Are Mostly Untraveled in Latin America (20%)

You Are Mostly Untraveled in the Southern United States (8%)

You Are Untraveled in Africa (0%)

You Are Untraveled in Asia (0%)

You Are Untraveled in Australia (0%)

You Are Untraveled in Canada (0%)

You Are Untraveled in New Zealand (0%)

You Are Untraveled in Scandinavia (0%)

You Are Untraveled in the Middle East (0%)

You Are Untraveled in the Midwestern United States (0%)



Looks like I need to plan a few trips to Canada and Scandanavia!

8 comment(s):

Joanne said...

Hah that was pretty cool! My results were sad:
Canada (80%)
Northeastern United States (57%)
Western United States (5%)

I am in envy of all your traveling, we take quite a few trips within Canada/US but we are planning to do some farther destinations once the boys are both older. It's okay to leave them alone now for small jaunts, but I like to be a 4-6 hour plane-ride from home just in case. Two boys 12 and 15 - 'nuff said :P

bermudaonion said...

I'm not well traveled anywhere:

You Are Somewhat Well Traveled in the Southern United States (38%)
You Are Somewhat Well Traveled in Western Europe (29%)
You Are Somewhat Well Traveled in the Northeastern United States (29%)
You Are Somewhat Well Traveled in the Midwestern United States (25%)

When you go to Canada and Scandanavia, can I come in your suitcase?

sherry said...

You Are Extremely Well Traveled in the Western United States (100%)
You Are Well Traveled in the Midwestern United States (50%)
You Are Somewhat Well Traveled in the Southern United States (31%)
You Are Mostly Untraveled in Canada (20%)
You Are Mostly Untraveled in Southern Europe (20%)
You Are Mostly Untraveled in Western Europe (14%)
You Are Mostly Untraveled in the Northeastern United States (14%)
You Are Mostly Untraveled in the United Kingdom (13%)
You Are Mostly Untraveled in Latin America (7%)

Untraveled everywhere else (Australia, Asia, Africa) Currently planning a trip to New Orleans in March so that'll bring the number up in the southern US.

Eva said...

Fun! I scored highest in the Southern US, Eastern Europe, and UK. Since I've been to Cairo, I got 25% for Africa, which amused me. ;)

softdrink said...

Jo - looks like we need to swap locations for awhile!

Kathy - anytime!

Sherry - New Orleans? How fun! I'm envious!!

Eva - Why, you're practically an expert on Africa. ;-)

girasoli said...

I think you better get working on Canada...there are big points for visiting Vancouver :)

Melanie said...

I've got to do some travelling outside of North America. We got passports this year, now just need the fund for tickets.

trish said...

I won't even bother with this test. I've only ever been to California, Oregon, Washington, Nevada, New York, Hawaii, Washington DC, and Vermont. Other than that, no travel for me. :-(

In a real sense, people who have read good literature have lived more than people who cannot or will not read. It is not true that we have only one life to live; if we can read, we can live as many more lives and as many kinds of lives as we wish. ~S.I. Hayakawa

The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.
~St. Augustine

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.
~Mark Twain

  © Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to top