- Fizzy Thoughts: Public Service Announcement

Public Service Announcement

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Evidently, I got a little cocky.

Currently, my blog is not redirecting (and I blame it all on &^$*!@ blogger). So, if you're reading this in a feed reader, you'll need to update the feed settings for my blog. I'm now just www.fizzythoughts.com. Or I will be again after I switch back over. I'm so confused, it wouldn't surprise me if neither url works after this post.

Sorry for any hassle.

7 comment(s):

girasoli said...

Now I am confused. I switched your url on my blog...things worked fine for a while. Tonight I am getting the dreaded 404 error (whatever that means) but I am still able to follow you in Google Reader. I must not have switched that address yet. So...are you fizzythoughts (the 404 error) or the longer fizzybeverage? Sorry blogger is not being very nice to your right now.

softdrink said...

I lost my blog, too. It was fine until tonight, when I lost the fizzythoughts.com site. So I switched back to the long-ass blogspot url, and I'm battling domain coding, or whatever it's called. I'm hoping it'll be fixed tomorrow, so don't switch anything! I posted under the new site before I really screwed things up, which is why it's appearing under both in Google Reader.

This makes no sense. I think I need to go to bed.

Dar said...

Hmmmm, I never had any problem at all. I didn't do anything and I still get your new site so I guess that's all good for me right. I hope you get it straightened out Jill.

Jo-Jo said...

I didn't change anything and all is working well for me.

chartroose said...

It's working for me, and since I'm the only commenter that counts, it's all good!

Ali said...

So, if this post showed up in our feed reader, we're good, right?

Pam said...

I haven't had any problems!

In a real sense, people who have read good literature have lived more than people who cannot or will not read. It is not true that we have only one life to live; if we can read, we can live as many more lives and as many kinds of lives as we wish. ~S.I. Hayakawa

The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.
~St. Augustine

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.
~Mark Twain

  © Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to top