- Fizzy Thoughts: Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday

Tuesday, March 31, 2009


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

"Just don't ask me to be nice. Nice has nothing to do with me."

from The Book Thief, by Markus Zusak

10 comment(s):

Nymeth said...

That is one great teaser.

Kaye said...

I really liked that book except for the annoying break in the middle of the page with definitions and such. he should have just used a glossary but since it is considered a YA book, anyway, that part seemed to break the flow of the book. Here is my teaser

LisaMM said...

I'm still deciding if this is something I want to read. A book narrated by Death.. I don't know.

PopinFresh said...

I haven't read this book, but I like the teaser.

~ Popin

Teddyree said...

It's on my TBR list and cool 'teaser'

Melody said...

I still haven't read this book yet!!

Mari said...

I really want to read this book. :)

Dar said...

Now that's a teaser I can relate to. I hope to read this one soon.

Ladytink_534 said...

Lol, good teaser. I really need to finish reading this one. I was having some trouble with it and put it down then never picked it up again. :(

Wheelchair said...

Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.
Travel Wheelchairs

Keep Posting:)

In a real sense, people who have read good literature have lived more than people who cannot or will not read. It is not true that we have only one life to live; if we can read, we can live as many more lives and as many kinds of lives as we wish. ~S.I. Hayakawa

The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.
~St. Augustine

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.
~Mark Twain

  © Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to top