- Fizzy Thoughts: Did someone say presents?

Did someone say presents?

Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Since 6 people have joined the birthday party, I thought it was time to hand out a present. I consulted with my guru, who had this to say:

There were 6 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

betty and boo's mommy
lisa
florinda
chris
becky
sarah

Timestamp: 2009-04-08 03:30:09 UTC

That means Betty and Boo's Mommy is the winner of the first present. Which is just perfect, because she turns 40 this month, too! You can read about her lovely birthday here. Congratulations!! Please email me with your address and I'll pop your gift in the mail.

As for the rest of you, there's still plenty of time to join the party, and I still have plenty of presents. Rumor has it there might even be a Poppet in someone's future.

7 comment(s):

Chris said...

Congrats Betty and Boo's Mommy!!!

bkclubcare said...

A POPPET!?!??! oh my! I do want a poppet. Oh my, how very exciting.

Betty and Boo's Mommy said...

OMG! I cannot believe it ... wow! I was just thinking the other day that it's been a bit of a drought as far as giveaways/prizes go for me. :) Thanks so very much, Jill (and others) and I will email you with my address.

bermudaonion said...

Congratulations to Betty and Boo's Mommy!

Joanne said...

Congrats to Betty and Boo's Mommy!!

softdrink said...

Care - watch out...they're addicting little buggers!

chartroose said...

Happy b-day! You ARE an Aries! Woot!

In a real sense, people who have read good literature have lived more than people who cannot or will not read. It is not true that we have only one life to live; if we can read, we can live as many more lives and as many kinds of lives as we wish. ~S.I. Hayakawa

The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.
~St. Augustine

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.
~Mark Twain

  © Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to top