- Fizzy Thoughts: More presents

More presents

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I should be writing up some reviews to post. Or thanking all of the bloggers who have given me some lovely awards over the past few weeks. Instead, I'm going to opt for a short post and choose another winner from the virtual birthday party...




Yay!! Eva is another April birthday baby (we're everywhere), so random.org obviously knows what's going on out there in the real world.

There's still plenty of time to join in the fun (and the possibility of winning a birthday present), so head over to the original post to check out the details and sign up.

And congratulations to Eva...please email me your address!

6 comment(s):

Eva said...

Yay!!! It's a real birthday present, that's so much fun. :D I'll e-mail you right away!

bkclubcare said...

congrats Eva!

Julie P. said...

We are everywhere. I hope you have a terrific birthday - celebrate all month! I'm getting excited to celebrate my own -- the big 40 in just a few days!

bermudaonion said...

Congratulations Eva!

Betty and Boo's Mommy said...

Congrats and happy birthday, Eva! (And Julie P., too! I'm with you on the big 40 ...).

I just got my present in the mail today - THANK YOU JILL! I will be blogging about it very shortly. Eva, if yours is as good as my present, you will be in for a treat.

bkclubcare said...

What - you don't even have a IT'S RAT DAY post?! Give me an R, give me an A, give me a T, what's it spell? READ-A-THON!! (thx for another cheer sample - love it!)

In a real sense, people who have read good literature have lived more than people who cannot or will not read. It is not true that we have only one life to live; if we can read, we can live as many more lives and as many kinds of lives as we wish. ~S.I. Hayakawa

The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.
~St. Augustine

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.
~Mark Twain

  © Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to top