- Fizzy Thoughts: Too hot to blog

Too hot to blog

Monday, April 20, 2009

15 comment(s):

Chris said...

word...it's ridiculous here in New Orleans too :( My candy melted in the car on the way to work with the air on full blast...so sad...

girasoli said...

That is hilarious! Not that you are too hot, but the photo. Did you make that or find it somewhere? Sorry you are so hot. Thanks for the laugh!

bethany said...

really!?! I must live in the north pole...not to rub it in, but it was delightful here today. 80's all day. These are the times I am thankful for where I live, when I see pictures like that one you have there. AH. I don't do well with heat. Rain, yes. I love rain.

colleen said...

HOT HOT HOT! Grabbed the standing fans out of the garage today ... way too early in the year for this!

Ti said...

It's freakin' hot and what is with all the mosquitoes this year?? It better not be this hot for FOB.

trish said...

Guess we'll need our sunblock for this weekend, huh?

Suey said...

We've been moaning about the snow here, but I think I'd almost rather have that than the "too hot" business!

Literary Feline said...

Tell me about it! Do you think it will cool down for this weekend?

lisamm said...

104 today here!! They are saying it should be 30 degrees cooler by the (FoB) weekend.

Amy said...

Yes, yes, yes, I know exactly how you feel!

Wrighty said...

No way! You're having that kind of heat already? We were loving the weekend warmer weather in the 60's. Today it was cold again in the 40's. I'm in western NY state so that's pretty average for us. Even the fluctuations. We can have it all in one week - snow, rain, sunny and warm. We're just starting to get flowers and blossoms now too.

Trish said...

Already??? Yikes! Although here in Dallas we were 86 today. Can't wait for summer, huh? :P

softdrink said...

Chris - that is a tragedy of epic proportions!

Girasoli - shhhh, I snagged it from an image search. If I'm gonna be this hot, I should be in Hawaii!

bethany - normally, we're cool and foggy. We broke all sorts of records yesterday.

Colleen - and a chance of rain this weekend...crazy!

Ti, Trish, Lit Feline, Amy and Lisa - supposed to be in the 60's this weekend...I hope they're right!

Suey - It never snows here...but if it did, I'd probably be complaining about that.

Wrighty and Trish - it's unreal. Summer is usually foggy, so yeah, bring it on!

girasoli said...

You wouldn't be hot here right now. I wore my fleece today. It is CHILLY!!

Dawn - She is Too Fond of Books said...

See, you can still be hot at 40!

Oh, you were talking about the weather?

:)

In a real sense, people who have read good literature have lived more than people who cannot or will not read. It is not true that we have only one life to live; if we can read, we can live as many more lives and as many kinds of lives as we wish. ~S.I. Hayakawa

The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.
~St. Augustine

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.
~Mark Twain

  © Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to top