- Fizzy Thoughts: The A's have it

The A's have it

Friday, May 22, 2009

Congratulations to Ali and Anna, the new owners of Reading in the Dark. If you two would be so kind as to email me with your address, I'll send you your copy!

And since we're on an A theme, how about I offer up Angelina's Children next. You want? Since Alice Ferney is French, tell me about a another French author (and no fair using Muriel Barbery...I already know about her). I'll draw a winner from the comments on Monday.

3 comment(s):

bermudaonion said...

Congratulations to the As!

Ali said...

Yay! How will you decide who gets hardcover and who gets paperback?

Anna said...

Thanks so much! Can't wait to read it. I sent you an email.

--Anna
Diary of an Eccentric

In a real sense, people who have read good literature have lived more than people who cannot or will not read. It is not true that we have only one life to live; if we can read, we can live as many more lives and as many kinds of lives as we wish. ~S.I. Hayakawa

The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.
~St. Augustine

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.
~Mark Twain

  © Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to top