- Fizzy Thoughts: It's time to BEAtwittyparty!

It's time to BEAtwittyparty!

Friday, May 29, 2009

DJ Fizzy B checkin' in, ready to spin some tunes for the #BEAtwittyparty. Let's kick things off with a little revision of Margaritaville…

Hanging on tweetdeck
Hitting refresh
Wishing I was in NY having a ball
Composing my tweets
Eating some sweets
Oh no I'm not jealous, not at all

Tweetin’ away again at #BEAtwittyparty
Sipping on my chocolate malt
Some people claim that BEA’s to blame
But I know, it’s The Book Lady’s fault

I don’t know the reason
I’m not at the 4 Seasons
Nothin’ to show but my last tweet
Gotta keep it under one-forty
So it’s a real shorty
Sure wish I was at a BEA meet ‘n greet

Tweetin’ away again at #BEAtwittyparty
Searchin’ for my best one-four-oh
Somebody give me an @ reply
So I know
Twitter’s not slow

I bought a new book
Ordered pizza so I don’t have to cook
I was ready to spend my night all alone
But there’s tweeps on the net
And it’s a sure bet
This song will make you groan

Tweetin’ away again at #BEAtwittyparty
Sipping on my chocolate malt
But I know it’s my own damn fault
Some people claim that The Book Lady’s to blame
And I know it’s my own damn fault

***
Many thanks to booklineandsinker for offering up Margaritaville as a sacrifice. As promised, I have a very small something for you...I just need you to email me with your address.

5 comment(s):

wordlily said...

Love the song (as always)! My feelings about BEA and not being there are a farrago.

Gwendolyn B. said...

That's hysterical! I love it! Farrago cool!

Betty and Boo's Mommy said...

Brilliant song! Love it!

Dawn - She is Too Fond of Books said...

You have outdone yourself with your song-writing prowess!

Here's the deal, BEA10 ... margaritas are on me! I can't sing worth a darn, but I'll warble a tune or two if you compose it! No go-go boots, though ...

Joanne said...

"Searchin’ for my best one-four-oh" LMAO!! So fun!

In a real sense, people who have read good literature have lived more than people who cannot or will not read. It is not true that we have only one life to live; if we can read, we can live as many more lives and as many kinds of lives as we wish. ~S.I. Hayakawa

The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.
~St. Augustine

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.
~Mark Twain

  © Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to top