- Fizzy Thoughts: They say it's your blogday...

They say it's your blogday...

Friday, May 15, 2009

Today Dawn of She Is Too Fond Of Books is celebrating her 1 year blogiversary! Woo-hoo!! Since Dawn inspired this masterpiece, I composed a song especially for her and her blog's special day (okay, so I had a little a lot of help from Lennon and McCarthy)...

You say it's your blogday
It's not my blogday tho, yeah
They say it's your blogday
We're gonna read a good book
I'm glad it's your blogday
Happy blogday to you

Yes we're going to a blog party
Yes we're going to a blog party
Yes we're going to a blog party

I would like you to read
(Blogday)
Only please not Candide
(Blogday)
I would like you to read
(Blogday)
Read

I would like you to read
(Blogday)
How ‘bout some Gott-Gott-Gottfried
(Blogday)
I would like you to read
(Blogday)
Read

You say it's your blogday
Sorry my song sucks, yeah
They say it's your blogday
You're gonna read a good book
I'm glad it's your blogday
Happy blogday to you


So head on over to She Is Too Fond Of Books and wish Dawn a happy blogiversary...rumor has it she'll be mixing up some margaritas!

5 comment(s):

Ti said...

Three words: Oh My God!

LOL. How funny and cute all at the same time.

Dawn - She is Too Fond of Books said...

Too funny! Thanks for the rockin' blog-day wishes ... margaritas will be served at 7, after my daughter's softball game.

Peace out!

Eva said...

That's hilarious! And awesome! :)

Ali said...

You are certainly a many-talented woman! (I'll leave it up to interpretation, whether song-writing is one of those talents...j/k). ;-)

bkclubcare said...

You are so talented. Thank you for sharing. Congrats to Dawn, too!

In a real sense, people who have read good literature have lived more than people who cannot or will not read. It is not true that we have only one life to live; if we can read, we can live as many more lives and as many kinds of lives as we wish. ~S.I. Hayakawa

The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.
~St. Augustine

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.
~Mark Twain

  © Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to top