- Fizzy Thoughts: Bloggiesta To-Do’s

Bloggiesta To-Do’s

Friday, June 19, 2009


This is my list of everything I would like to accomplish during Bloggiesta. Yes, I dream big.

On fizzythoughts:

*Reviews:
  • The Onion Girl, Charles de Lint

  • The Yellow-Lighted Bookshop, Lewis Buzbee

  • First Comes Love, Then Comes Malaria, Eve Brown-Waite

  • Fragile Eternity, Melissa Marr

  • Lipstick Jihad, Azadeh Moaveni

  • The Flying Troutmans, Miriam Toews

  • Firmin, Sam Savage

  • The Gangster We Are All Looking For, le thi diem thuy

  • The Lost Legends of New Jersey, Frederick Reiken

  • Bound South, Susan Rebecca White

  • The Lost Hours, Karen White

  • Little Bee, Chris Cleave

  • The Hunger Games, Suzanne Collins

  • The Widow's Season, Laura Brodie

  • The Only True Genius in the Family, Jennie Nash

  • The Last Beach Bungalow, Jennie Nash

  • Bitter Sweets, Roopa Farooki

*Fix broken links

*Update sidebar

*Add search button (just for Veens)

*Disable push to twitter


On Weekly Geeks:

*Weekly wrap-up

*Update community list


On goodreads:

*Enter books read

*Update profile

4 comment(s):

Natasha @ Maw Books said...

If you think you dream big, you'll be laughing when you see my list. I hope you get much accomplished! Good luck!

Michelle said...

You dream as big as I do! I doubt I'll finish all of the tasks on my Bloggiesta to-do list but at least I'll be organized enough to have a game plan later too right?

heidenkind said...

That's a lot of reviews! I look forward to reading them.

Sandra said...

I really enjoyed The Yellow-Lighted Bookshop, Firmin, and Little Bee. I didn't write reviews though so I'm looking forward to yours. I hope you're getting lots done-and having fun too.

In a real sense, people who have read good literature have lived more than people who cannot or will not read. It is not true that we have only one life to live; if we can read, we can live as many more lives and as many kinds of lives as we wish. ~S.I. Hayakawa

The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.
~St. Augustine

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.
~Mark Twain

  © Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to top