- Fizzy Thoughts: The Sookie Stackhouse Challenge

The Sookie Stackhouse Challenge

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

sookie challenge 
Beth Fish at Beth Fish Reads has come up with the perfect challenge.  Although I’ve never heard of Sookie and series, this sounds like too much fun to resist.  Besides, everyone is doing it.  Which makes me a
blacksheep.


And I have no problem admitting it.

Let’s discuss details…

The Rules:

1. Between July 1, 2009, and June 30, 2010, catch up on Charlaine Harris's Southern Vampire series. No matter if you're starting with book 1 or book 8, you have a year to read all about Sookie. Read Sookie in print, listen to the audio, read an eBook -- format is not an issue.
2. Sign up using Mr. Linky. Put your name in the top box. For the bottom box, please use the URL that links specifically to your blog post about this challenge, not to your blog's home page.
3. After July 4, I'll create a post with another Mr. Linky where you can link your reviews so everyone can read them track your progress.
4. If you don't have a blog and want to join in, sign up in the comments here. Later, let us know about your progress by leaving comments on the review link page.

The Books:

Dead Until Dark
Living Dead in Dallas
Club Dead
Dead to the World
Dead as a Doornail
Definitely Dead
All Together Dead
From Dead to Worse
Dead and Gone



If you’d like to join the madness, head on over to Beth’s blog!

8 comment(s):

bermudaonion said...

I'm doing this challenge too. Good luck to you!

infiniteshelf said...

I'm doing this too! Happy to see one more join the fun! :)

Dar said...

Yahooo, I'm glad you're joining in. Good luck!

Veens said...

I seriously would have joined if I could get my hands on the books :(

Beth F said...

YAY!!! So glad you were suckered, er I mean gently convinced, into joining! Welcome!!!!

Lisa said...

I love this series, glad you joined.

Dawn - She is Too Fond of Books said...

I seem to be one of the few hold-outs. Not holding out really, just not jumping in (yet!)

And you gave me a great laugh, because the pic was so small (and my eyesight so bad, apparently) that I didn't recognize the animal you posted ... I had a couple other options before I hit on "sheep"! (all friendly)

Joanne said...

Oh it's okay to be a sheep, every herd has it's rebel!

Seriously though, the Sookie books are great fun :)

In a real sense, people who have read good literature have lived more than people who cannot or will not read. It is not true that we have only one life to live; if we can read, we can live as many more lives and as many kinds of lives as we wish. ~S.I. Hayakawa

The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.
~St. Augustine

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.
~Mark Twain

  © Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to top