- Fizzy Thoughts: Desperately seeking new reader

Desperately seeking new reader

Saturday, August 22, 2009

housekeeping
Me: Single novel, looking for one interested reader.  Published in 2004, 224 pages.  Interested in trains, wordy prose, and not a lot of dialogue.  Some people call me a modern classic.

You:  Interested in reading me.  Leave a comment and maybe you’ll get lucky.

7 comment(s):

rhapsodyinbooks said...

Ack, can't see what it is! So, stabbing in the dark, okay, why not?

nbmars AT yahoo DOT com

Word Lily said...

Hm, I think this is an author I've been wanting to read for years.

Chele by the Sea said...

Dave & I think you're missing your calling. You need to quit wasting your good talent writing desk guides. :)

beastmomma said...

I cannot see the title either. Instead, I will tell you a little more about myself and you can decide if I am good match.
Me: Loves good books and has been known to truck through bad ones. Has aspirations of being a fast reader, reviewer, and regular blogger. Willing to put new books in reading queue, but unclear about when your turn will come.

Diane said...

I recognize the cover, and read the book so I know the answer. (i don't want to spoil it for others thoughso i'll just say..... author's initials are (m.r.)
title starts with a (h)

Frances said...

I read this book years ago in college and loved it but cannot find my old copy. Maybe it will find me again through this contest. Happy reading!

joemmama said...

I would love to read this one...
joemmamas at gmail dot com

In a real sense, people who have read good literature have lived more than people who cannot or will not read. It is not true that we have only one life to live; if we can read, we can live as many more lives and as many kinds of lives as we wish. ~S.I. Hayakawa

The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.
~St. Augustine

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.
~Mark Twain

  © Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to top